For those of you in my little town
who may read this
(or if you live in the area)
be sure to come tomorrow to
the Junior High School
by 7:00 PM
The community orchestra
has been rehearsing for a couple of months now
working on some pretty technical music
and a group of community members have also been rehearsing
and learning some pretty technical vocal music
and tomorrow we're going to perform
Handel's Messiah
and you can sing-along if you'd like
or you can happily listen.
I cannot get over the talent in our little community
and the devotion to the art of music.
You ought to come just to listen to and watch
the strings section, if for no other reason.
But there are other reasons:
the soloist's voices--wow
the chorus--wow
Handel's Messiah--Wow.
It will be time very well spent
welcoming Christmas.




5 comments:
I always wondered about your kid's facial tics.....mystery solved!
Okay, Kath, you have me stumped on this one: a) what facial tics? and b) if they had them what does that have to do with this music? Just a-wonderin'
Oh! haha! Is it the shot of Doug making a face at me while I was taking a pictures? Yes, that would explain MANY things, wouldn't it?! Thank you, Doug...!
Yes, You didn't see that, eh?!!! Third pic, I believe.
oops- 4th pic. Doug is better looking than the guy with the hand to the ear.
Post a Comment