And so it begins...
#1
wait, it needs to be said like this:
#1
So, here we go:
#1: Leave water dripping in the bathroom sink at all times so the pipes don't freeze. Again.
#2: Why didn't we get the garage cleaned out and organized so that we could park the van in there? Now I need to do that. Again.
#3: Need to find the box with the snow coats-boots-gloves-hats. Probably will when I do #2 above.
#4: Gear up for feelings of faint when opening monthly gas bill.
#5: Make appointment with Jack to get snow tires put on van.
#6: Make sure we have plenty of hot chocolate in the house. Need to buy candy canes to stir with.
#7: Remember how much fun snow used to be and don't squelch the fun for my children.
The magic of waking up to a
Winter Wonderland.




1 comment:
Cute and funny. We missed it by six days! Whew! Oddly, it is so cold here they are predicting snow in Concord but I'll believe it when I see it! in all the years I have lived here it has snowed once for about an hour and that was 34 years ago! I saw my three year old, Jen, all bundled up in the backyard staring up at the sky. I opened the door and asked her what she was doing. Her California response, "I'm waiting for a snowman to come down!" Haha!
Post a Comment