Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thank You, Pilgrims


*Said Mr. Turkey,
fat and gay,
"Gobble,gobble,gobble,gobble...
Gobble!

"It soon will be Thanksgiving Day...

"Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble...
Gobble!

"Folks all say that means great fun...

"But I think that I will run...

"And hide until That Day is done...

"Gobble, gobble...

"...gobble, gobble...

"GOBBLE!"

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Gramma's house.

Lots of food was prepared.


Lots of hanging out.


Lots of relaxing.


And lots of laughs at a Thanksgiving tradition:
a new movie.

Gramma went too, saying.
"This is so dumb it's funny!"

Fantastic Mr. Fox.
Good for a few head-shaking chuckles.

Good memories of yet another
good Thanksgiving at Gramma's.

*song courtesy of 8 years of Joy School





2 comments:

happybritton said...

I've been waiting for this post. I was so curious how it all went.
It looked like it was great!

Gone Gal said...

Shouldn't all of the immigrants be cooking us thanksgiving dinner just as our pilgrim ancesters cooked for those who were here and helped/taught us how to survive?