Once upon a time I seemed to have had more, well, time. I know this because there are things I used to do that I don't really do anymore because I don't have any time.
How does that work exactly?
For about six months I've been thinking about how I used to make baskets. I made a lot of baskets. I made so many baskets that I gave them away as gifts. Had I known my basket-making days would become rare then perhaps I wouldn't have so easily given away as many of my baskets.
That sounds a little selfish, doesn't it?
Last week I had Jake climb up into the spider-webby-attic above the garage and start searching for the box that had my weaving reeds stored in it. Because I have a friend who was having a birthday. And I wanted to make her a basket.
Yesterday I got started on remembering how to do this pleasant thing.
I think there is a possibility I could get back into this little hobby.
I do love my baskets.




2 comments:
Wow! Awesome! You are very industrious these days! Nice job!
Nice basket! Good enough to sell!
Post a Comment