Today I am excited because...
...all my pictures came back from scrapbook.com
for my Week In The Life project
which means
I now get to organize the journaling cards
and put things together
and then we'll have a book so that we can
remember
a week in our life in April, 2010.
But I'm also sad because...
I just had a call from the hospital
and Miss Abbie does have strep.
As soon as Jake is home I can go to the pharmacy
and get this Rx filled
and get her feeling better.
This hasn't been the best couple of days for her.
Poor thing.




2 comments:
Oh, Shauna, I meant to call/email you today to see if she had strep throat. Apparently, she does. So sorry. Hope she gets feeling better soon.
I am sorry that Abbie is feeling badly. If there is one nice thing about strep, it is that is it treatable. She will be feeling so much better as soon as you get the meds.
Our little Hazie has pneumonia this past winter and there was nothing to do but wait it out and watch her struggle to breathe. It took 6 weeks. ;-(
I wish kids never got sick at all. Blessings to your sweet little girl!
Post a Comment