Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No MAY-be's About It: It's A Happy Birthday!

It's a made-from-scratch
three layer
chocolate cake

It's home-made fried chicken

It's a sink full of dirty dishes

And a very messy kitchen.

It's a fun candy-bar card.

It's dinner on the You Are Special plate

It's The Squirrel
with a good message today

It's a celebration
for a fine young man.

It's birthday wishes

that we hope will come true.
Happy 17th Birthday, Jake!!


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think I am going for black out bingo on the May calendar. I know or know of someone special that has a birthday everyday of this month. Happy birthday to your Jake. Your redheaded boys remind me of a family in our ward that have five redheaded, good looking boys like yours and two blond girls.

His birthday dinner looks fabulous!

Shaun at Oak Den said...

It seems that August is a fun month for people!