Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Big Thrill

Me: So... do you think it will be okay if I go to The Big City with my girlfriends and do some shopping?

Del Rey: I suppose.

Me: And it'll be okay if Abbie spends the day with you at the office?

Del Rey: I suppose. What are you going to do in The Big City?

Me: Oh, you know, some shopping...

Nancy and Carla checking out at a bookstore


Me: ...and some more shopping...

Nancy and Carla looking at a purchase

Me: ...and some eating...

Our scrumptio-delicious Mexican food for lunch


Me: ...and you know, some more shopping...

Loading up the back of Carla's van after the Costco run
(you know how I feel about Costco)

Del Rey: Well, okay then. Have a good time. Be safe. Love you.

2 comments:

Gone Gal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gone Gal said...

Glad you all had fun, but where's the snow? Isn't Milwaulkee supposed to be full of snow this time of year?