Friday, December 5, 2008

"What's New?" You Ask

Why...

THIS!!



It is our Christmas present to our house.

I never got a present this expensive.

Speaking of expensive--do you KNOW how expensive garage doors are? I didn't. It was one of those things when the guy told me the estimate I had to act all calm about it and not yell "IT WILL COST HOW MUCH????", you know, like I'm used to spending that kind of money all the time.

Not.

I'm thinking my husband is in the wrong business. He could be hanging garage doors without dental school loans to spend the rest of his life paying back. Well, okay, we'll be done paying them back in about 5 years. But still, that's a long time since 1991.

Alright, enough of all this. We have a new garage door and we're pretty happy about that. Now we have to clean out and organize the garage so that our vehicles can go in there. Ideally before the snow flies. I love our house. But it has no storage. Except for the garage. Which is full of stuff. Well, not totally full, one vehicle could fit in right now. The point is, the garage has become the most convenient place to store anything that is not a vehicle but we're all about changing that.

Tomorrow.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I love your blog. You made me laugh outloud on this one.

Gone Gal said...

Beautiful craftsman style door! Let's see a long shot, now, to see how well it complements your house!
I think you should have said, "WHAT?! Are you trying to give me a heart attack???" Then the guy would have taken off 15%! How much was it anyway?