It happened!
The snow came!
Yesterday I took the kids to their piano lessons at 3:30
and as I came home I could see that down the road
towards the mountains
the snow was coming our way!
And I thought:
"Darn. We didn't get the garage organized.
But there is room for ONE vehicle.
That would be the one I'm driving!"
So I hurried home
and as I pulled into the driveway
the first flakes were falling.
I opened the garage door with my handy car remote
(what is it with us that we find that such a thrill to do?)
and went in and started moving Stuff around
and within 15 minutes I pulled the van in.
Ta Da!
But the garage story isn't the point here.
THIS is the point:
The snow came!
Yesterday I took the kids to their piano lessons at 3:30
and as I came home I could see that down the road
towards the mountains
the snow was coming our way!
And I thought:
"Darn. We didn't get the garage organized.
But there is room for ONE vehicle.
That would be the one I'm driving!"
So I hurried home
and as I pulled into the driveway
the first flakes were falling.
I opened the garage door with my handy car remote
(what is it with us that we find that such a thrill to do?)
and went in and started moving Stuff around
and within 15 minutes I pulled the van in.
Ta Da!
But the garage story isn't the point here.
THIS is the point:
The snow was falling and it was actually sticking
and it was so beautiful.
This was my view from my art room window
and I could have watched forever.
and it was so beautiful.
This was my view from my art room window
and I could have watched forever.
(except where our dog, Luther, has been)




4 comments:
This is so not fair. Gracie is very indignant. It snowed here for about 10 minutes and in no way did it stick. Grace is about ready to cancel Christmas. She cries and prays for snow all day long, every day. But all we have here is ugly brown.
-Jen
wow! You got way more than we did in Duchesne!
Beautiful photos! And that's just how I like to see snow. See ya later...going out to the pool for cocktails!
Kath...you crack me up!
Post a Comment