Three words:
French
onion
There is magic in the way one thinks. If we expect the worst, we will get the worst. If we expect the best, we will receive the best. If we train our minds to have faith in God and ourselves, we are using one of the great laws of life. If we think and live righteously, happiness will find its place in our lives. It is amazing when we expect the best how forces are set in motion which cause the best to materialize.From The Teachings of Howard W. Hunter
6 comments:
Fantastic!
Shaun...I miss you and I think it is so great that you are adding these little posts to share the things you are doing. I hope you are having the time of your life. Enjoyed your comment on the 2 hours meals...Italians are the same way. They know how to enjoy the simple pleasures over there! Have a ball, Shaun!! Ahh Paris for 5 days...you are so lucky! Le Sacre Coeur is one of my favorite places. One of the places I felt the spirit over there just looking at the ceiling, the mosaic is beautiful...the subject...our favorite!
Hi Mom! That picture of the Eiffel Tower is beautiful! By the way, did you get my outfit yet? Well, hope you have fun! I'll tell Gramma you said hi. Love you and miss you, give Dad a hug and a kiss for me!
Abbie
Waiting for some chic photos of you both in black.....against the backdrop of some fabu location....and it's okay to smile.
Okay, NOW I am jealous!
-Jen
Post a Comment