It is always a happy time when a mother's children come home.
Especially for Christmas.
I read something a few days ago that a father said to his daughter:
"We had you because we wanted you around."
He was the father of nine children.
I think most parents feel that way about all their children
whether they have nine or five or one.
For the most part, parents really, really love their children
and only want the best for them.
I was able to have my children all together at home for three days
and it was great.
The merriest kind of Christmas.




4 comments:
I hope it was all you wished for and more...
Thanks, Kath!
Nick looks so dashing!
what a joy it is to see the whole family there. I'm sure you couldn't really have asked for much more, huh?! besides that bald eagle blanket your son gave me. That thing is AMAZING!!!
Erica- that is so cool Sam gave you a bald eagle blanket! I think he must have bought it at the Trading Post. He bought Doug a bundle of sage for some ceremonial man-thing. Unique gifts, I would say.
Post a Comment