Friday, December 4, 2009

I Thought We Were Done


Do you think about when you were young and you thought everything that could be invented already WAS invented? I remember thinking that; I couldn't imagine there was anything left to be thought of. This was when I was in the 4th or 5th grade, somewhere around 1966 or 67. We were still getting cigarette commercials on TV and seat belts were being installed in cars.

I think about what has happened in just the last five years and my brain sort of explodes.

So, what do you think about this?:


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow! Unbelievable! It is totally amazing what is happening in the world of technology isn't it? I had not known about this but it doesn't surprise me. I have noticed that I read regular magazines less and less.I just like learning with the multi-media approach of the video so I look forward to this living art. Thanks for sharing.

One thing Jim and I talked about just the other day is how fun it would be to share this new technology with our dads and my mom who have passed on. They would be overwhelmed with what has happened in the world since they died. It is an exciting and at the same time a kind of scary time.

Gone Gal said...

Hey, that's my neighborhood newstand. I'm going to run over right now and pick up a copy.