Saturday, December 12, 2009

Question:

What is one of the craziest places to be
on a Saturday in December
less than two weeks before Christmas?
(Wal-Mart doesn't count)

If you guessed Costco--you are right!

I thought about taking a picture while we were in there.
Then I forgot, and I wasn't going back in.
So I took a picture of the loot in the back of the van
as proof that I survived Costco
on a Saturday in December.

Now Abbie and I are resting in the hotel room

and clearing our heads

before we venture to...

okay, what is another craziest place to go
on a Saturday in December
less than two weeks before Christmas?
(Wal-Mart doesn't' count)

The Mall!

We are brave.
Yes. We are.

2 comments:

Jen said...

We were at Costco too! I wish we would have gotten a hotel room-it was a scary drive home. Two more trips to the city before Christmas.

Today we are snowed in and missed church.

December is always full of adventures!

Gone Gal said...

You really have a talent of making something fun out of the activities that would drive many bonkers! Stay safe in all that snow and those propigating crowds!