Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm Loving Instant Technology

Dear Nick,
How are you? How is D.C.? Do you like it there? OK I have a question. Do you think that you maybe you could take a picture of the White House & e-mail it to me (moms email address)?That's pretty much all I need.

Love you!
Abbie



Dear Abbie,
You're in luck because I happened to be working very near the White House and so today I stopped by on a break and took a picture for you. There was also a crazy lady doing some sort of protest outside so I took one of her too. The last one is of some other bridge, taken from the Duke Ellington bridge that I walk across from the metro on my way to work. Things are going pretty well. It's really beautiful out here in case you can't tell from the picture. How are you? Are you learning a lot in home school? When does you're summer vacation start? Be good, I'll talk to you later.

Love,
Nick



2 comments:

Tami said...

Those were both really sweet letters Shauna.

Anonymous said...

Tell Nick that those photos are very good!