I have been busy.
Very, very busy.
I call it work, because, you know, it is. But it is fun work because at the end of it all I'll get to PLAY!
I've been working in what we call the "Art Room" because all sorts of arts and crafts stuff is in there. Over the last few years it is mostly quilting/sewing stuff and paper crafting stuff.
I've now re-organized all my paper into one place, my 4x6 all the way to my 12x12 paper.
And this is what it now looks like:
I am a PAPER PERSON.
I love paper. I LOVE it.
There are so many beautiful papers in that shelf that it makes my heart beat faster. I will just sit and LOOK at the paper because it makes me so happy.
It is kind of an illness.
My other illness is fabric. I love fabric almost as much as I love paper.
While we lived in Virginia Doug bought an old hutch at a yard sale for $4.50. It is just an old, home-made hutch, but it is quaint and I like it. I store most of my fabric in this hutch.
I have gone through all the fabric and taken out what I don't think I'll use. I re-folded everything and re-organized it all and now the fabric stash looks a lot better and in control.
I love paper. I LOVE it.
There are so many beautiful papers in that shelf that it makes my heart beat faster. I will just sit and LOOK at the paper because it makes me so happy.
It is kind of an illness.
My other illness is fabric. I love fabric almost as much as I love paper.
While we lived in Virginia Doug bought an old hutch at a yard sale for $4.50. It is just an old, home-made hutch, but it is quaint and I like it. I store most of my fabric in this hutch.
I have gone through all the fabric and taken out what I don't think I'll use. I re-folded everything and re-organized it all and now the fabric stash looks a lot better and in control.




5 comments:
ok, I will admit it. I am so jealous! I really, really want an art room. And how to get a cool piece of furniture like that for $4.50?!!
I will try not to be covetous and instead be happy for you. That is awesome!
-Jen
That one sentence was supposed to read, "And how do you get a cool piece of furniture..."
Having brain problems.
Hummm...you are jealous of my art room and I'm jealous of your garden. And cows. And hens. And pigs. And wheat fields.
Let me think about that one...
!!!!!!!
How beautifully organized it is! Late at night you should be in bed giving your husband a massage.
Ha ha! He'll love you for that one!
I said "sometimes" late at night, not "every" night. Not to fear...
Post a Comment