

FOR TODAY, OCTOBER 13, 2008...
Outside my window...the sun is shining and we can see our breath
I am thinking...there is ALWAYS so much that needs to be done
From the learning rooms...Jacob to work on Latin, Vocabulary from Classical
Roots, Writing Strands, and write a narration of Beowulf; Abbie to do math, Learning Language Arts Through Literature, read from Famous Men of the Middle Ages
From the learning rooms...Jacob to work on Latin, Vocabulary from Classical
Roots, Writing Strands, and write a narration of Beowulf; Abbie to do math, Learning Language Arts Through Literature, read from Famous Men of the Middle Ages
I am thankful for...Doug's willingness to work so hard for our family
From the kitchen...a HUGE watermelon sits on the counter, and a bag of apples and a bag (almost all eaten) of pruots (? cross between a prune and an apricot), all from one of Doug's patients. Tasty!
I am wearing...Levis, yellow "vintage" man's shirt with the tails out and the sleeves rolled up
I am creating...a cleaned out and more organized "art room" and even though it is taking me many days (with a little time here and there) it is coming along and I'm so excited to get that done!
I am going...to take Abbie to the dentist in ten minutes
I am reading..."Augustine Came to Kent" with Jake and Abbie
I am hoping...to get the art room finished this week. Then the creations that will come from that room will be thrilling!
I am hearing...Jake practicing the piano
Around the house...actually, it is in a bit of a state of disarray because I've been working on the art room!
One of my favorite things...the coziness of autumn
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Pay taxes, pay bills, be successful with our home school schedule this week, make an apple crisp!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




1 comment:
It sounds like a week full of great goals.
I love your picture, what a view!
Post a Comment