By golly.
He did it again.
Another bouquet of
beautiful, fresh flowers.
These flowers ought to see me
to the end of January
and into February.
a) it is the shortest month of the winter
AND the year
and b) when it is February we can say,
"Next month is SPRING!!!"
Even if the weather is goofy
and Winter is stubborn about leaving
(like last year, oh, it was a l-o-n-g winter)
it is okay because
Spring will come!
And the fresh flowers remind me of that.
So.
Fresh flowers in the house:
a need or a want?
A necessary want.
I want them to be necessary.
Well. Whatever.
I'm just very happy to have them.
And Doug can bring them to me
any time of the year he wants!




1 comment:
Shauna,
As great as my husband is he doesn't do flowers. Maybe I will have him read you blog!
I clicked on your boys' myspace link. Holy cow! They are so extremely talented. Plus siblings always sound better together, You really should be so proud of them!
-Jen
Post a Comment