Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Puzzling Time



Jigsaw.

Puzzles.

Don't know why I love them.

But I do.

I think it has something to do with creating order
out of chaos.

And it staying that way.
(unlike most everything else I do.)


And now...

Miss Abbie is taking up the torch.

She didn't even let my
1000
piece puzzle
sit on the table in all it's glory
for more than 24 hours
before she asked me if she could
take-it-down
so that she could do one of her puzzles.

I was a little miffed about that.
But I let her do it.

Because
I understand.




2 comments:

Becca said...

Ha! I love puzzles too for that same reason. Good for your daughter, they are good for the brain!

My kids seem to attention-deficit lately to do puzzles..sigh

Anonymous said...

We love puzzles. One of the best things we ever got was the puzzle felt so we could put the puzzle away in progress.