Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Did You Do?




Oh,
what did you do in the Summertime,
when all the world was green?


Did you fish in a stream,
or lazily dream
on the banks as the clouds went by?

Is that what you did?

So did I.


Oh,
what did you do in the Summertime,
when all the world was green?

Did you swim in a pool
to keep yourself cool,
or swing in a tree up high?

Is that what you did?

So did I.


Oh,
what did you do in the Summertime
when all the world was green?

Did you march in parades
or
drink lemonades
or
count all the stars in the sky?


Is that what you did?

SO DID I!!!!

And we will again.

This is one of my favorite songs.
I sing it this way with the Primary children
every winter,
in the coldest part of winter.

Just for fun.



1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh! Things things we did when the sun was warm!!!

your pictures remind me of around here and I can't wait for spring....

They are beautiful pictures though!