Saturday, June 20, 2009

Still. Water. Not.

We heard it was amazing.
We heard we needed to go and see it.
We heard it might not last too long.

So we went.
And this is what we saw:

And it was amazing.

(Jake wasn't too amazed at first.)

Upper Stillwater Dam in the Uninta Mountains.

And you see,
because I have a problem

with taking pictures,

*ehem*
with taking too many pictures,

and an additional problem with deciding

which photos to use

and which to skip

and being so close to this rushing water was so incredible

and so I had to take a LOT of pictures

you just have to enjoy them
and believe that there are more
not-to-come.

It really was amazing.

The End.


2 comments:

Bowen Family said...

Those are some great pictures! I am so glad you found our blog. I didn't know you had one. I love to keep in touch like this. We miss everyone so much I love to see pictures, I feel like I stay closer with people this way and on facebook. Which by the way can I be your friend?

Bonnie said...

These photo are amazing. None could have been left out. We need some of that water in CA. We are on rationing right now so everyone's yards are suffering! Looks like a fun family outing!