Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stressed or Desserts?

Last Friday night, before the big ride, we went to dinner in Logan. Too bad I can't remember the name of the place. But the food was really good and it was a "cool" looking place.


We had a good meal and relaxed to the point of me having a lazy eye.


And then came dessert.

Now this is the point of this post. The dessert.

Look at this thing:

It was a 7-layer chocolate cake with a variety of chocolate-y names and it was insane.

Insanely good, that is.

We all had a slice of it and took the remaining half to our room for Jake to have for breakfast the next morning. And he did.

See Del Rey's Hawaiian shirt? No, that isn't what he hangs out in. That is what all the volunteers were given to wear. You know, the Hawaiian theme and all. Jake was also given one but wasn't about to wear it until he had to.

I think chocolate is what powered Abbie the next day on the ride. 

Good quality chocolate.




3 comments:

Becca said...

*slobber slobber drooool*

Gah! That looks amazing!!

Bonnie said...

The amazing thing is that the dessert is so beautiful on top of being delicious! I ma glad it helped get Abby to the finish line!

Bonnie said...

Whoops, I mean Abbie!