* I felt giddy with relief yesterday after my doc's appt. when the news about an awaited test result was good. I knew I'd been nervous waiting but I didn't know I'd been THAT nervous.
* Need to get some serious focus today and tomorrow in order to be ready for a week at Snowbird
* I LOVE going to Snowbird every year. That week in the mountains is a yearly re-birth.
* I'm so happy all my children will be with us at Snowbird for at least the weekend to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Yep. 25 years.
* I need to get a few more things organized to take. And I need to get the menu made. And the grocery list made. And the grocery shopping done.
* HAVE to remember to water the garden today. From the window the tomatoes look like they are drooping.
* I LOVE the first summer bite of watermelon that actually tastes so sweet. Yum.
* I have to go to the dentist soon. The dentist part isn't so bad because I think it's kind of cool to have Del Rey check my teeth. I feel like a thoroughbred horse. And if I could be any animal it would be a horse. No. I'm just not thrilled about the hygienist part because I haven't been faithfully flossing my teeth and she'll know because my gums will bleed when she's digging around with her sharp instrument. Busted.
* I need to do laundry today.
* I need to clean the bathroom today.
* I need to pay some bills today. And deposit a check so that I can pay some bills.
* I want to sew today.
* I need to go on a ride today since I didn't go yesterday.
* I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night watching the final installment of "Long Way Down". It was good. Del Rey fell asleep, which he should have done because he had to get up and go to work this morning. I know that I don't want a tired dentist with sharp objects in his hands working on my mouth. I'm glad he fell asleep. I should have too.
* I'm not a motorcycle person (because I live in too much fear of what can happen to you on a motorcycle), but I think it would be cool to be one. I am always a little nervous when Doug goes out on his bike. However, even though I'm not a motorcycle person, "Long Way Round" and "Long Way Down" are REALLY-REALLY interesting and fascinating to watch.
* I do a good job making my bed every morning because I love getting into a well made bed at the end of a day.
* People's misperecptions about situations can be an interesting thing. An aggravating thing, too.
* I love it when Del Rey brings me flowers.
* I really need to go brush and floss my teeth now.




3 comments:
My cleaning lady comes on Wednesdays. And I love my new Harley 883 Iron with Vance and Hines pipes.
I pay bills the day they come in so that I have more room for more money to come in!
I love this post. It is fun to just see all the randomness of what goes through our minds sometimes. I am glad your medical tests turned out OK. It is always such a worry while waiting to see what the results will be. Hope your dental appointment with your husband went well! At least you don't have the bill to worry about! Enjoy your get away!
25 years!!! Congratz! Have so much fun on your snowbird trip! I wish I could be a little bird and tag along!
Post a Comment