Sunday, February 12, 2012

LOVE- DAY 12

I LOVE this picture!

I'm thinking it must be at Target, after Thanksgiving when we were doing wedding shopping. Fred must have been wearing his already owned Target cardigan, and Nick found one and put it on.

I've been scrolling through the pictures on my computer (some are from Doug's camera) looking for a picture that inspires me for today's LOVE. I've come across a few good contenders, but then I saw this one and BOOM! This was it for today!

This is just so typical of life with these boys! I LOVE that they have fun together! I LOVE the way their minds work. I LOVE how this picture makes me chuckle. I LOVE that Doug took this picture! I LOVE pictures of the little moments of everyday life that might otherwise be forgotten.

Oh my gosh, I really LOVE this picture!


No comments: