I mustn't let this day get away from me without saying that
I LOVE my husband.
I had to think for a moment today, and then actually count to make sure, that we started dating 28 years ago. HOLY SMOKES! How'd that happen? I was actually 28 when we started dating (I'll do the math for you: I'll be 56 next month). So that means that this year I'll be married to Doug for half of my life. Sha-ZAM.
I LOVE our history. I LOVE the growing we've done. I LOVE the family we have. I LOVE that we don't give up on each other. I LOVE the adventures we've had and will hopefully have. I LOVE the possibilities for our story.
And I LOVE the 28 years of Daisies. Thank you, Del Rey!
LOVE,
Your Shirl.




1 comment:
very sweet, I'm so happy for the love you share
Post a Comment