I LOVE THIS BOY!

Except that he isn't much of a boy anymore.
Today he is a 22 year old young man!
Let me tell you something. I've been looking through the pictures on my computer trying to find a recent photo of Fred that I could use. We have a ga-zillion pictures from Nick's wedding (of course) and I thought that certainly I could find one of Fred. And there are plenty of pictures of Fred, but they're all goofy! Really funny goofy! And you know, I really like them, they make me laugh. But for today's purpose I thought I'd use one a little more, well, normal.
Because I want to say, on this special day, that I really LOVE my Freddy! He's funny. Oh, so funny. He's kind. He's thoughtful. He's smart. He's a thinker. He's adventurous. He's confident. He's interesting to talk with. He's pretty darn handsome. He's clever. He's a can-do kind of guy. There are so many things to LOVE about this son of mine.
He's been working in North Dakota for the last few months. He spent the summer living and working in Alaska. Life is an adventure and he's going on it, whole-heartedly. I LOVE that about him.
Happy Birthday, Sir Frederick! I LOVE you to the moon and back.
xoxo Momma




No comments:
Post a Comment