I LOVE that I am a story teller and memory keeper.
I LOVE the creative process of putting words and photos together.
I LOVE telling the stories of our lives.
I LOVE capturing the everyday bits and pieces of our lives
and I LOVE recording the bigger events we celebrate.
And so I tell our stories, so that we can remember.
We can remember the adventures. We can remember the celebrations. We can remember the simple moments. We can remember the regular moments. We can remember how much good there is, how much LOVE there is, that even with the hard stuff there have been so many good moments.
And we can remember what we really and truly are all about. That we aren't defined by our mistakes. That we have good beginnings. That life will keep happening and through it all we are a family who has a lot of LOVE for one another.
I LOVE that.
(Miss Abbie has joined me in this creative story telling. When we finish a page I put it on a wall by our kitchen for all to see before it gets put into our Book of Life. When a new layout gets finished, the oldest one comes off of the wall and is put in the book, that way the stories are enjoyed by everyone for awhile.)




No comments:
Post a Comment