

FOR TODAY, Monday, January 19...
Outside My Window...Winter has returned after our false move toward Spring. Very foggy outside, and last night Jack Frost came and painted everything with frost. The bushes. The trees. The chain link fences. Everything is covered with thick hoar frost.
I am thinking...I am actually trying to not do so much thinking right now and spend more time feeling. And I'm feeling pretty content and peaceful. Right now.
From the Learning Room...It is a holiday! Nothing formal today.
I am thankful for...my laptop, my warm, cozy bed, our warm house (with clean carpets!), the kids are still sleeping (a holiday!), a good Sabbath yesterday.
From the kitchen...hummm, I need to think about that one.
I am wearing...my p.j.'s because I'm still in bed! (see above).
I am creating...an organized house (I do enjoy organizing things).
I am going...to start working out again this week. It has been about three weeks since my "whale-fall" and I think I'm okay enough to slowly add that back in to my days.
I am reading..."Little House on the Prairie" with Abbie, "Broken Things to Mend", by Jeffery R. Holland, for me.
I am hearing...a quiet house. Doug has already gone to work and the kids are still sleeping and it is very peaceful and quiet. For now.
Around the house...I would LOVE to get the laundry room cleaned today. That would be great.
One of my favorite things...my bed. I REALLY love my bed. And having a morning to be lazy-ish and sleep in (although I'm not sleeping). There is something so delicious about still being in bed when normally you are up and about.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: It is all on my calendar (I love calendars). Play practice. Dance lessons. Piano lessons. Scouts. Pay bills. Enrichment night. Keep learning how to use my MacBook. Stay warm. Enjoy the hoar frost. Start a 1000 piece puzzle by the fire place (since we weren't here at Christmas to do one). Now that's a good idea!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
This is what we were enjoying three weeks ago. It was a wonderful Christmas trip with the whole family (except for my fall as mentioned above). I love our mountains. I do. But I miss the sea.




1 comment:
Beautiful pic!
Have a blessed week!
Post a Comment