Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LOVE- DAY 8

There was a time when I felt like I'd been born at the wrong time. I should have lived in the medieval times. It all seemed so romantic and wonderful. Then I wanted to live during the Colonial days. I would have LOVED that. Then, I wished I had lived in the Nauvoo days. I've even wanted to live through the last, apocalyptic days of the earth.

Now that I'm as old as I am, I acknowledge that I've become too much of a creature of comforts.

I LOVE running water.

Let me repeat that: I LOVE running water. I LOVE turning on a faucet and having cold, clean water-that I can drink- come out. I LOVE flushing a toilet and, well, you know. I LOVE standing under hot, running shower water.

A day doesn't go by that I don't appreciate having running water. I was born at the right time for me.

I LOVE running water.

1 comment:

velinda said...

amen sister, plus central heat/air and let's be honest, there are many products today that make women's lives easier if you get my drift . . .