Wednesday, February 1, 2012

LOVE- DAY I

Is it possible? Could I really get back to documenting my life on this blog? Will this little hook, this gimmick, work?

We'll see.

I bring you: A Month's Worth of People/Places/Things, in other words nouns, That I Love. (Valentine's Day, get it?)

February 1st, Day 1:


I LOVE that we have had a mild winter this year. I am actually very grateful for this. We have had snow, and still have patches here and there. But the great thing is that it hasn't been cold! It has been a lovely winter. Instead of the temperatures being -20º to -30º, it has been 20º, or 30º, and even temperatures in the 40's! WOW!

I needed this break from the Arctic winters we usually have. Today I think I may have embarrassed Miss Abbie when we got home and I did a twirl in the sunshine!

Now, I'm no fool. I know things could still change on us. Last year it was Feb. 5 when the city water pipe to our house froze. We're not out of the frozen possibilities yet. But even if it does get cold, next month is SPRING!

There you have it. I love the mild winter this year.

1 comment:

velinda said...

Here, here! Same for us in Monticello. So good to see something here, keep it coming--I'm really looking fwd to getting more details about Nick and Jasmine (probably sp, sorry). Hope all is well your way . . .