Thankful
for
my family.
I have a great family.
We are each very unique
and talented
and can be uproariously funny
when we get together.
We've had some grand adventures
as we've moved around the earth
with our Dad's Air Force pilot career.
There was a time when-
my parents were living in the Canal Zone, Panama
Kathy was in Utah at school
I was in northern California on my mission
Chris was in Argentina on his mission
Scott was in Idaho at school
and Mark was still a kid at home with our parents
and I remember thinking about
how spread out we all were.
I have good memories
of my life.
My Mom always made life fun
and always brought into our home
the culture we were living in
whether it was New England
or Guamanian.
I have very wonderful parents.
The best.





No comments:
Post a Comment