Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful-Day 25

Thankful

for

Abbie's creativity

and helpfulness.

It is crunch time now, so many details needing to be done
to be ready for Thanksgiving
and it is the details that make things
so fun.

I forget that now-a-days
I guess because I'm getting older
and more tired
so sometimes I just want to get things done
so I can check them off my list.

Abbie is helping me
remember
just how much fun can be had
in the details.

Yesterday she made the place cards
for the
Thanksgiving table
at Gramma's.


She did a great job
and she had fun
and now we'll have a cute detail
at the table
and I didn't have to do it!

*Happy smile on my face*

Today she dressed up in her royal gown
and went into the art room
and made cards.

(That art room
I'll tell you what
we are having a ton of fun in there
making all sorts of creations
and scrapbook pages o-plenty.)


So my creative princess was busy making cards today


I'm thankful that
1) I have a daughter to be creative with
2) I have an art room full of fun creative toys, er, I mean tools
3) I haven't quite forgotten how good the details can be
4) and it is almost Thanksgiving!!