Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful-Day 27




I am glad for many things

many things

many things

I am glad for many things

that are mine

today.


Thank you


thank you

my heart sings

my heart sings

my heart sings

thank you

for the

many things...

...

...

...

...


...that are mine


today!


Happy Thanksgiving!



(listen to song here)



3 comments:

Jen said...

Shauna,
You are so good! I did not even take one picture, not one! I guess I was too busy stuffing my face. Yikes. It looks like you had a great time!

-Jen

Gone Gal said...

I'm thankful for the wonderful pumpkin cookies you made and then mailed to me. I'm thankful that my mail carrier, Daphney, didn't pilfer the package and that it came a day early! Marion thanks you, too, because I shared. Yes I did. THANK YOU!!!!! YUMMY PERFECTION!!!! Now I'm sitting at the pool on a crisp Palm Springs evening, with my lap top, and I'm thankful for all of that!

Becca said...

What a great day!!! Love this post!!!