Thankful
for
being Thankful.
"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord,
and to sing praises unto thy name,
O most High."
Psalm 92:1
It is a good thing to focus on the
little things
that are sometimes taken for granted
and remember how good it is
to have the little things.
I like to spend time
thinking
about my blessings.
I like to
recognize
those blessings.
I like to live my life
in a place of
gratitude.
On this last day of
November,
the month of
Gratitude,
I think about all the things
for which I am
Thankful
and I know I am blessed.
And my greatest
blessing
is knowing that I have
a Heavenly Father
who loves me,
and a
Savior
who died for me
so that if I
choose
to live a righteous life
I can return
to live with Them
someday.
for
being Thankful.
"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord,
and to sing praises unto thy name,
O most High."
Psalm 92:1
It is a good thing to focus on the
little things
that are sometimes taken for granted
and remember how good it is
to have the little things.
I like to spend time
thinking
about my blessings.
I like to
recognize
those blessings.
I like to live my life
in a place of
gratitude.
On this last day of
November,
the month of
Gratitude,
I think about all the things
for which I am
Thankful
and I know I am blessed.
And my greatest
blessing
is knowing that I have
a Heavenly Father
who loves me,
and a
Savior
who died for me
so that if I
choose
to live a righteous life
I can return
to live with Them
someday.




No comments:
Post a Comment