Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thankful-Day 15

Thankful

for

my water bottle...

I try to drink

6 refills

a day

so that

I don't have any more

of these...


Yes

that is a

kidney stone.

It has been almost 2 1/2 years since my last bout with these unpleasant bits and pieces.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

I can birth a 9 lb. 14 oz. baby with nary a whimper, drug or stitch.
Kidney stones are MUCH WORSE.

So I'll try to

faithfully

drink 5 quarts

of water a day

so that I never have to experience that kind of

PAIN

again.





2 comments:

Tami said...

Well, it looks like you're having a great time on your retreat - just you and the water bottle. Now I'm feeling bad for not coming with you.

Shaun at Oak Den said...

Tami, I scheduled my posts to publish while I was gone because I didn't have internet access and I didn't want to miss a "Thankful" day. But I did have a great time alone with my water! Hopefully another year you and Jen can come up for a night!